Wednesday, 2 October 2013

Soggy Trousers

I scrapped this photo of my youngest son as it made me laugh when I first saw it. He looked so funny trying to shake the water off as he walked after being soaked on a water ride this summer. 


The papers are from Glitz and I even kept the range title Wild and Free on the paper as I thought it fitted in really well. The Smile card was the starting point for this LO and then I went hunting for items that matched. Nearly everything is from the latest Quirky kits including the new embellishment kit. There was also some stash busting with the October Afternoon labels I found buried in the label box and the Thickers that I have had for ages and just wasn't sure about the colour. They were however perfect for the paint drip paper which I cut up to make it less overwhelming and dominant. I wanted the photo to be the centre of the LO not the paper. TFL.x

3 comments:

Kirsti said...

Haha...looks great..xx

Sarah said...

What a great photo and love your layout too! Sarah x

alexa said...

Brilliant! You captured the moment well on camera too, and I love that placing of the little 'I love this photo' stamp.