Sunday, 8 September 2013

I'm Not Quiet...

Kate Crane had this great tutorial on her blog last week here and I decided to have a go at it. Of course I don't have the same inks but I was stash busting and chose as close as I could manage colour wise. The base is Dylusions ink sprays the old ones. I'm not sure they work the same way as the new ones but I was pleased with the effect. I then stamped some Adirondack ink in Cranberry and some Gesso through sequin waste. I also used my roller Glitz stamp with black Stazon. The girl is coloured with Distress markers. Finally I used a quote from my word Pinterest board. TFL.x



6 comments:

thekathrynwheel said...

Lovely! Great layers. I think the old Dylusions work pretty much the same as the new ones. Your quote is fab LOL!

Maria Ontiveros said...

I love this! Love the image, the background, the texture, everything!
Rinda

Kirsti said...

Brilliant...I will finish mine today......or I will try anyway!!! Xx

Louise said...

i wish i could actually hold and stoke this. It is gorgeous x

alexa said...

Like Louise, I wanted to get in close! I do love your quote too :).

Denise said...

Love that quote. That gives me a giggle for sure.