Thursday, 5 September 2013

Back to School

I made this pen holder for my youngest son last month before he returned to school. His colouring pens had outgrown the smaller pot I made a few years ago so a new one was called for. It was originally a hot chocolate tub and I used some really old stash to make it. The paper is a Three Bugs in a Rug paper from one of my first stash purchases at least four years ago. I used a Unity grunge texture stamp and a SU navy ink as a base. I then embossed the You Rock and the other stamps with black embossing powder. I borrowed the Inkadinkdoo stamps from Kirsti. TFL.x



3 comments:

Kirsti Cook said...

Looks brilliant! Love it! Xxx

Louise said...

It looks good x

Maria Ontiveros said...

So much fun! Happy back to school and good to see you back in the blogosphere.
Rinda